This is not the official website of the Dominican Republic
The contents of dominicanembassy.com World Wide Web pages are Copyright © dominicanembassy.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For insuring the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of dominicanembassy.com pages we need your help to so, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not reproduce, transfer, distribute or store of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of dominicanembassy.com is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms.
2. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
3. You may use dominicanembassy.com World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use as the use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by dominicanembassy.com.
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on dominicanembassy.com, or order a service for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
3. When you confirm a transaction on dominicanembassy.com, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
4. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying. Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
5. If, for any reason you found that dominicanembassy.com should refund your money back please, contact us and after we agree on refunding your money back please be notified that 10% of the total amount will be deducted.
6. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction. Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
1. We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make payments using a number of different payment sources, like credit cards and debit cards.
2. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
3. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
4. If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
5. If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
Disputes and Reversals:
1. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge.
3. The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
4. All of the commitments you make in the dominicanembassy.com Statement of Rights and Responsibilities apply to payments through dominicanembassy.com. In the event of any conflict between these Payments Terms and the dominicanembassy.com Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, the Payments Terms shall prevail.
dominicanembassy.com is a registered trademark of US Legalization Corporation.
Copyright © dominicanembassy.com Corporation 2002. All rights reserved.
This website was created by US Legalization to facilitate certifications of documents intended for use in Dominican US Legalization is not affiliated with Embassy of Dominican in Washington DC
1615 Bay Head Rd
Annapolis MD 21409
(410) 349 - 4900